Saturday, October 13, 2007

Changito Birthday


Have you seen the new acrylic Stampendous set of Changito? When I went to Archiver's several weekends ago, that was one of the first things I was excited about getting! It's so cute! Anyway, EclecticPaperie just sent out an email saying they are available through them. Well, I just had to check because what I've been coveting about getting is the Hedgehog Christmas Critters set! Well, it was finally available so I was ALL OVER that! woohoo! It's going to be a great day! Email me if you need any details on the card, as I think it's simple enough I don't have much time. We need to go run some errands and go check out our property! They poured the slab for the shed this week!~
Pin It

4 comments on "Changito Birthday"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:33 AM CDT said...

OH I love this card! I LOVE my Changito clear stamp set!

Risa on 11:18 AM CDT said...

Very cute, I love that stamp!

Unknown on 11:18 AM CDT said...

So cute, love the simplicity.

Cedar Creek on 9:57 PM CST said...

Changito is too cool!!!

Post a Comment