Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TLC139 - Qbee's Peek-a-boo Boxes



I hardly ever do challenges on SCS...not sure why, I just don't. But seeing all the cutest boxes on blogs really enticed me! I had to try one and it was so easy & fun to do! This is the last little present to go in the Lean Cuisine lunch tote - check it out if you'd like to get one, $5 from the proceeds goes to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure and $602,055 has been donated to date! Isn't that great? The tote is very roomie inside. I also bought me one so I can take my lunch to work in style (tired of using a plastic grocery bag). Look at the cute tag on the handle too! This is to give to my friend who is a Breast Cancer Survivor, I thought it would be perfect to put her little handmade goodies inside. You can create an Inspiration Stone here for a loved one - I just did 2 of them. I know 3 others who are survivors (wow, 5 people I care about/love who have been affected, that's way too many) and need to do some for them too. But the great news is that they are SURVIVORS!!
Pin It

1 comments on "TLC139 - Qbee's Peek-a-boo Boxes"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:47 AM CDT said...

That little box is adorable, Donna! I LOVE it. And how perfect for that lunch tote! BTW, I got my gorgeous card yesterday with the House Mouse images! Thank you SO MUCH! You are AWESOME! You totally made my day!

Post a Comment