Monday, October 8, 2007

Wintergreen DS Paper Projects



Here are a few projects I put together quickly to show at my WCMD event on Sat. I really love the Wintergreen DS Paper by SU! The first picture is a coaster box, so quick & easy. The second picture is the frappucino drink carrier (sorry for the angle of the picture, you can see how imperfect it is on the inside). The candy filled bottles are peppermint twists, 3 musketeers mint, hershey's kisses & peppermint life savers, all matching the paper. The lantern ornament in the back is what demonstrators learned at convention this year (I think I put too many papers in it) and lastly the ornament in the front is the ones that were so popular last year made with a styrofoam ball & 1x2-inch papers folded into a v-shape and pinned with straight pins. I made several of those as gifts last year. I LOVE the Wintergreen DS paper one best of ALL the others I've made.

Pin It

4 comments on "Wintergreen DS Paper Projects"

Rose Ann on 5:39 PM CDT said...

Everything turned out so nicely, Donna! I love that paper as well, and it looks so pretty here on all of your awesome projects!

Unknown on 8:53 PM CDT said...

What great projects Donna! That paper is so pretty - looks like lots of fuN! :)

Risa on 5:29 PM CDT said...

You did a fantastic job with the bottle project. I am horrible at altering anything.
Malieta:)

Kristine on 10:36 PM CDT said...

Oh WOW!! THose look amazingly FUN! I really need a girls night in to work on fun stuff like this. :( Love all your ideas and gifts.

Post a Comment