Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pay it Forward Game!!


Last week, I got this great RAK from Monika at M.A.D. Stamper with these goodies because I signed up for her Pay It Forward game. For the life of me, I cannot figure out where to get the cool Pay It Forward clip art!! So - sorry about posting this so late, I got tired of looking for it. Trust me, I saw it many time before, but just like a watched pot never boils...

I agreed I would Pay It Forward with a Rak & goodies to the first 5 people who would like to play (and agree to post the game on their blog & pay it forward to 5 other people) - so here goes...email or post you'd like to play & send me your name & address. I need to get sign-ups soon because in 9 days I leave for CA to visit my sisters & niece and would like to git 'er done before I leave.
*ETA: this game is NOT limited to whether you are a Blogger, I don't want to exclude those who love to RAK (and can do so in a forum on SCS, so if you are a member & would like to play, let me know!! Thanks for signing up, Janet!!!

Pin It

5 comments on "Pay it Forward Game!!"

blah on 1:49 PM CDT said...

I wanna play! I'll email you my details :-)

Cool idea!!!!

kathy on 3:12 PM CDT said...

I know I have been MIA but I am back and if you need someone else to play I would be willing to play

mphoinix on 10:27 PM CDT said...

I would luv to play as well.
Thanks
Maggie

Lastel on 12:11 AM CDT said...

Count me in !

Patti on 8:41 AM CDT said...

Are you still looking for players? I would like to play! :)

Post a Comment