Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pinkilicious Sweet Treats!


Check out Melissa's Simply Pink celebration for 20,000 hits! She has a great blog - be sure to check it all out!!

btw - I'm feeling under the weather this week so I haven't done much (other than watch t.v. and now DH set up the laptop finally with wireless connection and I have been catching up on my google reader - I had over 800 posts to read/browse and I'm down to 514)!! Hopefully I'll be back to stamping/posting soon. Pin It

2 comments on "Pinkilicious Sweet Treats!"

Melissa on 8:08 PM CDT said...

Thanks so much Donna! I really appreciate your support of Simply Pink!

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown on 12:19 PM CDT said...

I'm feeling yucky too!!
Must be the season, or there's something going around on the blogs. lol
I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment