Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Gingerbread House


How cute are these mice? Only the stamped version...IMO, oh and Stuart Little. Anyway, House Mouse came out with clear (polyphotomer, the great ones)! How exciting! I never bought the wood mounted because of the prices, but I always wanted to, they are so cute! The set (a lot of images) was $19.99 (still too pricey for me) but a few weeks ago I had a 40% off coupon and I couldn't resist! The following week all the clear stamps were 50% off (bummer) oh well. I loved making a non-traditional colored Christmas card...what do you think? Oh, I used my prismas & gamsol to color. FUN!!! Pin It

5 comments on "Gingerbread House"

Ila on 11:31 PM CDT said...

This is Gorgeous and So Cute!! I love the colors you used and your coloring is Wonderful!!
I have this set too...bought it in the spring at Hobby Lobby in Minot half price. I love going to Minot...we don't have a Hobby Lobby in Saskatchewan...so I kind of go nuts when I get there...lol.

Melissa on 1:19 PM CDT said...

So sweet Donna! My mom would love this because she always does Gingerbread for Christmas....I guess I'm going to be on the look out for that HM stamp!

Alhambra Club on 12:22 PM CDT said...

this card is too cute, love that image and your coloring is fantastic.

Rose Ann on 8:40 AM CDT said...

Awe....so cute! And your coloring looks super! I think I need some of these adorable mice. ;)

Cedar Creek on 9:56 PM CST said...

I'm proud of your work. I saw you color that in and it took a while. You have become quite the artist!

Post a Comment