Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fall Pumpkin Delivery



Since I had leftovers from a shoebox swap, I decided to make a new card and love how this turned out! I love fall, I'm so glad it's actually feeling like it (well, in the mornings and night at least) in Central TX (it's still in the 70's during the day, nice) but it's kind of hard knowing how to dress. I tend to dress for the middle of the day, but bring a jacket for the morning.
Pin It

4 comments on "Fall Pumpkin Delivery"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:53 AM CDT said...

Love these! I haven't used this set in ages! You have inspired me to dig it out!

Bev Gerard on 4:55 PM CDT said...

You & me both, Donna! It's so refreshing to begin to feel the change to Fall here in North Texas! We had frost this morning! What a darling pickup load of pumpkins here!!

~Bev

Rose Ann on 8:39 AM CDT said...

These turned out great! I love the colors, and your cards just look so festive! Pretty coloring too!

Cedar Creek on 9:55 PM CST said...

I wish I had a truck like that. Very cool truck!

Post a Comment