Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dazzling Snowflakes


I've really wanted to make a card not using Hanna from my Hanna Stamps (*gasp*, I know) and thought the Dazzling Diamond Dust tutorial would fit the bill with these pretty different-shaped snowflakes! And of course, I had to add bling to the centers and on the lower right corner. Sorry the photo is not that great {I have no natural light to work with since I leave the house at 6:45 a.m. and don't get back until 5:15 when there's no sun anymore and I don't have that great of lighting in my stamp area). However, I was able to get the sparkle of the iridescent ice embossing powder! I heat set the ribbon slightly (thanks to a wonderful card that Nicole Cooke sent me [I still need to upload, I always forget about that simple yet unique tip]. I also used a retired SU! set Perfect Ending.
Pin It

11 comments on "Dazzling Snowflakes"

Jovita @ Inky Impressions on 10:20 PM CST said...

Oh Donna this is beautiful. You can really see the bling, it looks great.

Doris on 4:52 AM CST said...

Fabulous! Who wouldn't LOVE to get a card like this one!

Unknown on 9:54 AM CST said...

very nice sparkle!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:59 AM CST said...

Oh I LOVE the sparkliness of this one! Just beautiful!

Heather S. on 11:40 AM CST said...

Oh, it is so cute. I just might have to try something similar. Ooh, the wheels are turning in my head.

kathy on 7:48 PM CST said...

Love the sparkly look

Rose Ann on 8:02 PM CST said...

This is so pretty and sparkly!! I love the bling and pretty ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Great card Donna! Love the blue color, the sparkle, the ribbon... TFS!

Cedar Creek on 9:43 PM CST said...

This is a beautiful card!

Dawn Easton on 11:25 AM CST said...

Gorgeous Donna!!!

Unknown on 3:01 PM CDT said...

So elegant ... love browsing your site and finding such amazing eye candy. Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Post a Comment