Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Meowy Christmas


o.k. that's what I thought this card should say, but when I asked DH if I should type it up like that on the computer he said, 'no, it's fine the way it is'. Of course that's his way of saying just move on. But I'm o.k. with that, sometimes I need a reminder to leave well enough alone. So I did. I used Basic Grey Fruitcake paper. Cat is my Stampendous Christmas Critters clear set from Eclectic Paperie and the wonderfully cute tree is from Tis the Season - Hanna Stamps. It was my first time using the puffy paint (I can't remember the real term for it) how cute is that?! Thanks for stopping by today! Pin It

5 comments on "Meowy Christmas"

Unknown on 10:12 AM CST said...

so cute! Meowy Christmas...I think you're on to something there!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 6:56 PM CST said...

Very cute Donna, I like the Meowy!!

Hugs,
Lisa B <><

Rose Ann on 8:28 PM CST said...

This is so adorable! Those images look great together, and I love the popped ornaments and snow!

Cedar Creek on 9:48 PM CST said...

No serious, It looks good the way it is. It's not my way of saying "move on". I really liked it!

Velta on 3:26 AM CST said...

LOL about your DH and his comment. This is too cute and I love the stamps. So what about the book? Are you still thinking about it? I want to be the first to receive an autographed copy :)

Post a Comment