Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hanna Decks the Fireplace




I nearly forgot I got a set by Rubbersoul Wordsworth called Classic Christmas at the clearance section in Hobby Lobby a month ago (for, get this $5.03!) It retails for $14.95!! Last night after trying to figure out what else I could do with Hanna (I gave up until I saw what Michelle Wooderson did with the saying and Hanna hanging stars, I knew I could do something else with her and then I saw the swag in the set (it has ornaments, I just didn't ink them so I could use my ornaments in Tis the Season set). No fireplace to put it on thought, so I drew one! What do you think? I wish I could capture the sakura glitter on the ornaments & the top of her boots, but I couldn't. It's just so pretty IRL. The berries in the swag are stickles. I used my Basic Grey Fruitcake paper, thought it went real well with my Not Quite Navy. Since I didn't have anymore room for a sentiment, I had to find one that would fit on the fireplace and Papertrey's Holiday Wishes fit the bill.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

Pin It

5 comments on "Hanna Decks the Fireplace"

My Paper World on 5:10 PM CST said...

She is so cute! and your fireplace is fantastic!

Velta on 12:10 PM CST said...

Good thinking about the sentiment. Really cute card!

Debbie Olson on 6:11 PM CST said...

How VERY clever--great idea on that fireplace! Your thinking on these is innovative--love it!
Debbie Olson

Rose Ann on 11:37 PM CST said...

I love your fireplace Hanna scene! It's perfect, and so creative!

Pegg S on 4:12 PM CST said...

This card looks so good!! I really love the scene that you created! Very creative!

Post a Comment