Friday, November 9, 2007

Joyful



I love the Hanna tree from Tis the Season it's whimsical yet elegant. The mice are from my new Stampendous Christmas Critters I got from Eclectic Paperie. I was so excited about them! I love the hedgehogs, but more importantly, there's a cat, mice, dog & more!! So I needed to pair up the mice trying to stay warm under their lamp by the tree for this card.
Pin It

11 comments on "Joyful"

Dawn Easton on 3:32 PM CST said...

love love love what you did with this card!!! It's awesome Donna!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 4:55 PM CST said...

Love what you did with both of these stamps...Super Super cute!!!

Velta on 5:56 AM CST said...

Donna ~ Love the pastel colors for Christmas...makes it so elegant. Of course the stamps are too cute also. great card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:15 AM CST said...

Oh how sweet is this? I LOVE the softness of it!

Diane on 10:19 AM CST said...

Aaaah that is just adorable!!

Rose Ann on 10:05 PM CST said...

This is soooo cute and such a wonderful combination of sets. You've just convinced me that I *need* that Hanna set that I've been considering. Way to go. ;)

Bethany Paull on 7:00 AM CST said...

This is SO CUTE! I love the two colors in the bg and the dimensional ornaments.

Me, My Stamps and I on 6:01 AM CST said...

totally cute card !!!!love the ornaments that you popped.
chat
love your blog, donna.will be coming back to visit, for sure!!!
chat

Bev Gerard on 11:55 PM CST said...

Oh my word!!!
These mice beside the Hanna tree are totally delightful!! You're such a clever girl! CUTEALICIOUS!!

Alhambra Club on 12:07 PM CST said...

What a wonderful card, love how you did the sentiment, your coloring is fantastic.

Cedar Creek on 9:50 PM CST said...

That's an AWESOME Card!

Post a Comment