Sunday, November 25, 2007

'Tis the Season for mistletoe


I haven't had time to play the Featured Stamper challenge on SCS in a while and I miss it. But, this morning I knew I had to make the time - it's Texas Grammy aka Beverly. I had the honor of meeting her a year ago at the Dallas SCS Shoebox swap and it was FUN! We even went to dinner at Olive Garden & I met her famous published daughter Jessica who just had another little boy and Texas Grammy is so proud! Here is the Hanna card I cased from her
Since I had Hanna stamps I didn't change that. I changed cardstock & paper colors and the embellishment I got from a blog candy won recently from Leigh O'Brien. Here's to still wishing I win one of the new sets that are drawn today on all the design team's blogs *smile*
Oh but I have to toot my horn to say that Kristi (the owner of Hanna Stamps) honored me by placing my Hanna Decorates the Fireplace card on the homepage of the Hanna Stamps yahoo group! How sweet is that of her? I am quite humbled, actually.
Pin It

4 comments on "'Tis the Season for mistletoe"

Velta on 6:54 PM CST said...

You have out done yourself on this one. I absolutely love every aspect of this card. What a talent you are !!

Unknown on 10:29 AM CST said...

love the circular design!!

Rose Ann on 10:16 PM CST said...

This turned out beautifully, and I love your colors/paper choices!

Ila on 1:29 PM CST said...

Love this card!! What great colors and layout!!

Post a Comment