Friday, November 30, 2007

*Completed* Personalized Notecard Set



This is for another order I got for a set of notecards. It's kind of a challenge to line up the wording to show in the window (well, with a little more work, I'm sure I can do it). The Taken with Teal bg has Paisley BG stamped on it, but because of my poor lighting, you can barely tell, I'm sure.

**E.T.A.** picture of completed set
Pin It

6 comments on "*Completed* Personalized Notecard Set"

Anonymous said...

Nice note cards. TFS!

kathy on 7:37 PM CST said...

Pretty note cards

Velta on 4:29 AM CST said...

Love the turquoise color! Very simple and elegant :)

Jana M. on 9:22 AM CST said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh How pretty!!!

Rose Ann on 3:27 AM CST said...

What a beautiful set of cards, Donna!! You do such great work!!

Marilyn on 10:48 AM CST said...

This card set is so pretty Donna!! Thanks for stopping by my site - I think I've been to yours before, but didn't realize we were "sistas!" I've added a new list to my blog for the Imagine Stampers group and got yours added already. See you around!!

Post a Comment