Saturday, December 1, 2007

RAK from Nicole Cooke


Nicole Cooke - The Stampin' Librarian is the sweetest blogger and she's a very good stamper too! In fact, she sent me my FIRST Blogger RAK back in March. Well, I was in desperate need of some Merrybella images for a card order & she came to my rescue! I knew she had the stamp, so I emailed & asked if she would be willing to do an image swap. She agreed! She sent them out right away and I sent her a card with some bella images she didn't have. It was a win-win situation. Thanks, Nicole - btw, isn't the card she sent me BEAUTIFUL!? I really don't know why I still do not have the Peaceful Wishes set by SU! yet?! She even used Gold Pearl Ex on the main image, spectacular!

Pin It

4 comments on "RAK from Nicole Cooke"

Anonymous said...

This Holiday card is soooo gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your inspirations. Have a blessed day.

Nicole on 2:52 PM CST said...

Donna,
So glad you liked it and I was more than happy to help out! It's good to have cyber friends, isn't it? :D
Nicole

Rose Ann on 3:26 AM CST said...

Very pretty RAK!!!

Velta on 2:48 PM CST said...

Beautiful...love the colors :)

Post a Comment