Friday, December 21, 2007

Scalloped Angel


Here's another On Angel Wings (retired SU!) card that I made. It has the Floral BG on the Soft Sky base. I love the little pearls I got from Ellen Hutson's store, just the right touch of elegance
to finish off the card. Used my scallop rectangle nestabilities (which I also got from Ellen).

I'm so excited! My holiday stuff was featured on Craft Critique's Holiday Carnival Part 1. They just posted Part 2 yesterday too. Check out the links to some awesome blogs on there! It's taking me a while just to check out all the ones I've never seen before!

Good times, but lately my left eye has been twitching really often like 3-5 times a day and I think has gone on about a week. Keep in mind I have been overdoing it a little with the holiday to do's and I do work on a computer all day but I have been getting to bed at a decent time and waking up before the alarm goes off so it seems I am rested enough. I looked up what could be the cause of it this morning and here's what it said:

Causes of Eye Twitching
There are various causes of eye twitching in its serious and not so serious formats. The more common causes for eye twitching include:

  • Corneal irritation or injury
  • Stress
  • Lack of sleep
  • Fatigue
  • Prolonged staring or eye strain
  • Neurological disorders
  • Possibly Hereditary
Another website recommended to go to your doctor if it goes on a week. DH jokingly calls me Dr. Donna when I self diagnose (well, from the internet) and tells me to wait another week. HA! Pin It

6 comments on "Scalloped Angel"

Unknown on 10:14 AM CST said...

Beautiful card, I love that angel image.
I get the twitches too, my doc said to stop freaking out about stuff and then offered me some valium...LOL. It's probably just holiday stress.

Rose Ann on 9:01 PM CST said...

This is beautiful, Donna! I love the colors and those little pearls are such a nice touch!

Congratulations on being featured on Craft Critique's Holiday Carnival!! Woo hooo!!

(Hope that twitch goes away soon).

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:21 PM CST said...

What a beautiful card, Donna! Hope your eye twitching goes away!

Kristine on 9:29 PM CST said...

I've had the SAME THING going on with My left eye!! Weird huh? I just love this angel with that green. You made it look sooo beautiful--and I love your pearl accents :)

M. on 1:27 AM CST said...

ahhh, the eye twitching... happens to me too, sometimes from lack of calcium as well... strange, but drinking milk helps me.

Dawn Easton on 9:32 AM CST said...

Donna, your card is gorgeous!
congrats on being featured on Craft Critique!
I'm sure your eye twitching is nothing to worry about. Funny thing, my eye did it through my whole pregnancy. I think it was a combo of the stress, lack of sleep and then fatigue sets in. I'll be thinking of you!

Post a Comment