Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Homemade Treats Bag


Yea! UPS JUST delivered my True Color Portable Pink OTT Lite! So I had to put it together real quickly and take a picture of my project from this evening [I think my picture looks better already]!! These are treat bags I made for the superintendants (10) as a surprise for their Friday morning meeting [nothing fancy because I know this bag will just go in the trash when they're done eating their goodies]. Unfortunately I will miss seeing them/delivering personally because I work the late shift {yea, I get to sleep in!!!} LOVE that...every 4th Friday I work 1:00-5:00 and all the others I work 8:00-12:00. I love this schedule. What do you think of my pictures now?? Oh, I used the stars & swirls wheel by SU! (retired, I believe) and Papertrey's Holiday Treats

In the bag is:
Toffee Hershey's Kisses
Garlic pretzels (recipe to follow in another post)
Biscochitos (mexican shortbread cookies)
Nutter Butter cookies & Peanut Butter sandwiches dipped in vanilla & chocolate almond bark. Pin It

2 comments on "Homemade Treats Bag"

Rose Ann on 8:45 PM CST said...

Your picture looks great, and your goodies look yummy!!

I finally played the tag game. Sorry I am so late.

blah on 11:03 PM CST said...

Hey, I have that same light but mine's not pink: I also have another one that's bigger an on the floor so I can have lights on both sides of my desk :-)

Love the bag and the treats sound yummy!

Post a Comment