Sunday, December 9, 2007

Birdie Birthday


As if I don't have enough to do {why is it so hard to say no?} I got involved in several swaps for the preview brochure. I really like the colors in the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Rose Red (I used it all except Olive).

What do you think about my picture? I took it right outside the front door (as long as it's the weekend or Friday afternoon, I can take my picture on this concrete bench--couldn't help but keep the little angel in the photo, it's so cute). I think the photo's pretty good with the lighting even though it's overcast out there. I am contemplating purchasing an OTT lite as they are on sale at JoAnn's on-line and free shipping. I need better lighting at my desk-it's straining my eyes. Why would a home builder make a formal living area without a light? ugh I know when we build our house we will be able in control of all those little details and make sure we get what we want AND need. woohoo!! Pin It

2 comments on "Birdie Birthday"

blah on 10:56 PM CST said...

This is pretty darn cute!!!!!! I definitely think you should get an OTT light. I have 2--the small fold up one and a bigger one and it's so helpful. My kids share "the art room" with me and they like having the big OTT light on when they're in there. Lighting is horrible in new houses!

Rose Ann on 10:43 AM CST said...

Such a darling card...and I love the colors! My new goodies just arrived, and I haven't had a chance to play with them yet. ;)

Post a Comment