Sunday, December 9, 2007

Winter Peace Box


Of course this is nothing like the winters we see in Central Texas, but a girl can dream, huh? Actually, I am trying not to complain; but it really does not even seem like Christmas is a few weeks away. I was wearing shorts last night & at our Holiday party on Friday night, I wore a sheer blouse and it was a lovely evening (a little on the humid side, though...my hair attested to that alright) big difference from a year ago it was COLD. Anyway, it's been in the 80's during the day and 60's at night. It's another story for those already shoveling snow, huh? I bet they'd love to be in the warmth! The grass is always greener...

I digress. The box is a template that Lauren Meader did a tutorial here last month. Isn't it the neatest? Her directions were great and it's simple to make! I really am pleased with how it turned out. Pin It

7 comments on "Winter Peace Box"

Lauren (mytime) on 1:26 PM CST said...

Oh this is so beautiful. That set makes agreat gift box. Love the colors you chose.

Vicki G on 2:04 PM CST said...

Donna, that is SO SO pretty, Just Gorgeous!! and Humid????? Send some heat my way SISTAH!!! Baby it's COLD outside!!!!!

Vicki

blah on 10:55 PM CST said...

Cute box!!!!! I'm loving your background scenery as well. Hey, I don't mind having a warm Christmas. I do miss being in shorts at Christmas time but at least I'm not dealing with snow and ice up here :-)

Unknown on 12:02 PM CST said...

shorts?!! I would be in the shoveling area of the country. lol
Love the little box, the little trees are perfect.

Anonymous said...

Your box is adorable. Thank you for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Rose Ann on 10:42 AM CST said...

Your box turned out beautifully!! I love the colors too!

I wish it was warm enough to wear shorts here...luck you! (I think we need to move south).

Anonymous said...

I really like this box it's lovely!!!
Angie

Post a Comment