Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our Holiday Card To You


Please scroll to the BOTTOM of my page and click on PLAY to see. I didn't have time to send cards in the mail (or didn't make the time) but I spent about and hour and a half creating this on-line for you. For the life of me couldn't make it work in a blog post, though-ugh.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Love, The Bakers (John, Donna, Elsie (black & white cat), Chica (american short hair cat) & Shelby (border collie dog) Pin It

2 comments on "Our Holiday Card To You"

Rose Ann on 3:37 PM CST said...

How cute!! Thanks for creating such a funny and adorable greeting!

Merry Christmas!!

Velta on 5:11 PM CST said...

Donna ~ I swear...you are TOO funny!! This was such a cute video. Merry Christmas to you and yours :)...still LOL

Post a Comment