Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas card RAK from Monika


Look how pretty this card is from Monika Davis M.A.D. Stamper Check out her blog when you get a chance, she always has awesome creations (right now she's on vacation - a cruise, lucky girl getting away from all the hustle & bustle of the holiday to relax). I've never asked about what M.A.D. stands for but I have a sneaking suspicion it's her initials, because she doesn't ever 'seem' mad to me. I love all the background stamping, putting the tree in a 'frame' and how she stamped the sentiment in multiple places on the card. It's just beautiful. Thanks, Monika! Pin It

2 comments on "Christmas card RAK from Monika"

Rose Ann on 1:02 AM CST said...

Monica's card is beautiful! Lucky you!

Monika/Buzsy on 5:26 PM CST said...

Thanks Donna! It is my initials... but I do get mad sometimes... :o)

Post a Comment