Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cocoa Box



I wanted to package some cocoa for a gift and make a cute presentation for it. I re-packaged the cocoa in a medium flat cello bag and used Cambria's Batty For You basket for a template. But, I needed it a little bigger so I increased the sides to 2 1/4" (making the total cardstock square 6 3/4" instead of the 5" sqaure. I am so glad I kept this retired set by SU! Like it a Latte. Embossed the cup & sentiment on tag in Chocolate Chip Craft, Liquid Applique for the Marshmallows. It's real cute IRL, can't wait to give them away.
Pin It

5 comments on "Cocoa Box"

Debbie G on 11:23 AM CST said...

These are beautiful and will make great gifts!! Great job!!

Monika/Buzsy on 6:38 PM CST said...

These are so cute! I was just looking at that stamp set the other day, thinking that it's in again... love the DP! TFS!

Velta on 6:59 PM CST said...

Donna...oh Donna...you are too good!! Love these. Must say, tho, you never cease to amaze me :)

Rose Ann on 10:35 PM CST said...

These are really awesome, Donna!! What a great idea too!

msfitzie on 11:16 PM CST said...

Fantastic little boxes and I love...dearly love...the cup with marshmallows!!!!
Just stumbled onto your blog and this OKIE will be back to see your wonderful creations.
Msfitzie

Post a Comment