Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Inspirational Tissue compliments of Kristi Ferro


Doesn't Kristi Ferro package her Hanna stamps in the cutest/prettiest tissue? Don't you love her little Hanna Stamps sticker? Well, when I got my last order, I knew I wanted to re-use the tissue so I tried to carefully unwrap my stamps so I didn't damage it. This is a Christmas gift for one of my sisters, homemade lotion & sugar scrub (no, I didn't make it - it's from a local natural make-up store called Myka that I am selling my cards in). Anyway, I took samples with me to my sisters on my trip in November and she really liked it so I bought her some for Christmas. After she's done with these, she can order on-line for more and they'll ship directly to her). Check out the on-line store, the products really ARE fantastic, especially the scrubs, they leave your skin SO soft, it's amazing!!!

I LOVED the butterflies on this tissue so I knew my Papertrey Ink Butterfly Kisses would be perfect to go with the packaging. Thanks for the inspiration, Kristi! Pin It

4 comments on "Inspirational Tissue compliments of Kristi Ferro"

Marilyn on 9:21 AM CST said...

I'll have to check the link out - the scrub sounds wonderful!! Okay - I am here to get all the info I need to play the "tag" game...

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 12:26 AM CST said...

Cute idea Donna...You are a cleaver one!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 1:28 PM CST said...

Such a sweet gift! Love the colors!

Rose Ann on 2:42 PM CST said...

What a beautiful job you did with the packaging! Awesome!

Post a Comment