Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's a BOY!


No, not me...my oldest sister Val just called tonight after her sonogram to tell me it's a boy!! Well, we already 'knew' it, we both had dreams she was having a boy. I got teary-eyed when she told me and I heard Gabby (big sis who will be 25 months old when he's born) say, 'boy' and what sounded like 'broder' and 'Joseph' yes. He will be named Joseph after our mom who died July 26, 1996 (her name was Josephine) and his middle name will be Anthony (his paternal grandfather's name who died in the early 90's). Joseph Anthony Gonzales (Jag?) ha! just kidding. I'm SO excited. Boys are pretty rare in our family. I can't wait to welcome him to the world. He is due May 23 (our mom's birthday was May 22) how awesome would it be for him to be born on her birthday?! AH! I am smiling from ear to ear and just want to scream!

Instead...I decided to make her this card to prove I can do 'boy' so far all I've done is 'girl' for Gabriella. Have to switch gears. Well, not completely. I will still be doing 'girl' for Gabby. Who, by the way is the SWEETEST! We sent them a webcam for Christmas & got one ourselves. It was SO fun watching her dance on Christmas day and look at the computer and wave 'HI' to me with her sweet high-pitched voice. I can't wait to hug & kiss on her again! Look forward to my visit when Joseph is born! woohoo!! I can hardly contain myself!!
Pin It

8 comments on "It's a BOY!"

blah on 10:34 PM CST said...

Yippeeeeeeee!!!! Boys are so wonderful and how awesome for your sis.

Cute card, too :-)

Ila on 12:00 AM CST said...

You certainly do know how to make a Great Boy card!! Aawh.. this card is the cutest!!

Dawn Easton on 8:28 AM CST said...

Wonderful boy card Donna! Congrats to your sister! Hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:32 AM CST said...

Oh how wonderful! Congrats to your sister! I'm sure she'll LOVE the card!

Velta on 3:58 PM CST said...

LOVE the card Donna!! I am so happy for your sister...and you, cause you will reap such rewards with this baby...Good Luck to your Sister :)

Angie Tieman on 11:22 PM CST said...

Ahhhh, congrats on the boy news! How exciting! New babies are so wonderful! YOur card is wonderful too! Love that sweet pea with that paper and the precious little charm! He's going to be very welcomed!

Rose Ann on 1:02 AM CST said...

That is such a cute card...and I'm sure your sister will love it too!! Congratulations! I enjoyed reading all the details of this special little guy!

Melanie on 7:18 PM CST said...

I love all these from the last few days, will just say that that for all of 'em on THIS post! (I wish I could have earned this hostess set, just for that lil sweetpea!) Great with the Wordsearch! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful cards and your news!

Post a Comment