Thursday, December 6, 2007

Simple Merry & Bright Snowman


Really having fun with my Spellbinder's Nestabilities!! They are so cool! They allow me to keep my cards simple yet make a statement. This card is pretty straightforward. Thanks for visiting!!!
Pin It

8 comments on "Simple Merry & Bright Snowman"

CraftyEngineer on 3:03 PM CST said...

OOH, I love this clean look. Might have to try it with my A Muse snowman! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very simple, but it makes a very cute statement. Thank you so much for sharing. Have a blessed day!

Nancy Riley on 6:45 PM CST said...

ADORABLE !!!!! I love that clean simple look ... difficult to achieve, and YOU nailed it!!!

blah on 11:37 PM CST said...

This is simply adorable!!!!!! I think you should pop it in an envelope and send it to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Rose Ann on 1:06 AM CST said...

Simply adorable, Donna! I love the colors and Nestie frame!

Unknown on 11:53 AM CST said...

I't simply perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hey Donna, this is my kind of card! I love it!! p.s. I just got the nestabilities too, I love the look it gives our cards.
See ya, Angie

Sharon Harnist on 9:36 PM CST said...

Great card with the embossed Nesties, Donna -- just perfect!

Post a Comment