Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Deck the Halls with More of Hanna...


...fa la la la la la la la la!! I LOVE my Hanna Stamps - this is Tis the Season! I have been trying to get her decorating her tree with her little doggie watching but had a hard time capturing it just right. The dog is facing left on the stamp in Christmas Critters so I stamped him on vellum and flipped him so he can watch her deck the halls! I used my Basic Grey Fruitcake paper and the ribbon is luscious (from Archiver's, but I think May Arts makes it) it's a pretty burgundy. I colored Hanna's outfit in copics but realized it was too red for the card so I got a prismacolor pencil in Bravo Burgundy and went over it. Now it looks like her outfit is suede! It's so pretty IRL. Sorry the pic doesn't do it justice.
Pin It

3 comments on "Deck the Halls with More of Hanna..."

Cedar Creek on 9:50 PM CST said...

I Want Snow For Christmas! Maybe it will be Texas snow. Just a little drizzle...maybe it looks like snow, maybe it's not.

Dawn Easton on 7:42 PM CST said...

Donna, this is super cute!

Rose Ann on 11:40 PM CST said...

Very cute! I love the paper, little dog, and the puffy snow and boot fur! It's another beauty!

Post a Comment