Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beach Blogger Bingo Sketch #2


So here's my sketch card to catch up to Shadowcatcher's Beach Blogger Bingo fun! Check it out & play along with us!!

I love Whipper Snapper animals! This is a pup 'n bone I got from my sister & bil for my birthday - isn't he the cutest?! Totally reminds me of my Shelby when she has a bone (I'll have to get a picture soon & upload it to show you) I used my Copic Markers to color the pup 'n bone, my mega circle & giga circle scallop punches from Papertrey as well as my Faux Ribbon set how fun are those faux ribbons?? What's so cool about clear stamps is that you can SEE where you're stamping so there was no guess work or stamp-a-ma-jog involved with it!! The sentiment is from a Fiskars set (I also got for my b'day) and the paper is SU! Pallette O' Prints in Almost Amethyst.
Pin It

6 comments on "Beach Blogger Bingo Sketch #2"

Julee (Vervegirl) on 8:24 PM CDT said...

What an adorable little card. I tried using the faux ribbon with my card, but it just got way too busy. Yours is perfect. Be sure to let Amy at Heartfelt Greetings know you did her sketch. I'm sure she'd love to see it.

blah on 9:19 PM CDT said...

So cute! Great coloring. Sigh, I only have a few colors of Copics and love them. I think I'll be collecting them over the summer.

Melissa on 12:42 AM CDT said...

SO cute!!

Amy on 6:14 AM CDT said...

Morning Donna! Your puppy is adorable! And your take on this weeks sketch is right on the money...I have got to get myself some of those Copic markers cuz your pup is perfectly colored! Thanks for playing Super Sketch Sunday!

Amy

Alhambra Club on 9:46 PM CDT said...

What a great card, love the colors and that stamp is adorable. I have the faux ribbon stamps but haven't used them yet. You make it look easy I will have to try them.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, this doggy is just the cutest! Love this card, Donna!

~Bev

Post a Comment