Friday, June 1, 2007

Featured Stamper 16 - KED Summer Day!!


Boy I have missed doing the Featured Stamper Challenge on SCS! I want to get caught back up, maybe? This was last week's - to CASE a card from the gallery of Ked - Kirsten DuBosque who is an AWESOME stamper - check out her blog Confessions of a Naptime Stamper - you're sure to find some gems! I found one right away I wanted to case Sending You Sunshine. The image I used is one I got as a rak from Kristine Breach (thanks, Kristine!!) Isn't this ant the cutest? It's hard for me to think they're bad & want to kill them when I look at or think of this one!! ugh
Anyway - I think the image turned out a tad too big for the card, but I wanted to use it SO badly!! So here it is! I used the Pallete o' Prints by SU! and the Bloom Dots CB embossing folder. The brads are Rose Red. I colored him in with my prismacolor pencils using the gamsol technique.
Pin It

5 comments on "Featured Stamper 16 - KED Summer Day!!"

Sew Club on 7:50 PM CDT said...

You're too sweet! Your card is adorable! Love the stamp and colors!

Unknown on 8:27 PM CDT said...

That Ant is ADORABLE! I have not seen an ant yet. I have, but they look like little black dots. YUCK! :) This one is adorable though! awwwww... I love the colors you used on the card as well.. Beautiful!

Sharon Harnist on 9:45 PM CDT said...

Adorable bug & great colors, Donna!

Kristine on 11:40 AM CDT said...

OMGosh, Donna!! LOVE what you did with this li'l guy :) TOO CUTE...I may have to just CASE YOU!! Haha...no really! I love the colors you used and the dp. Awesome card!!

Anonymous said...

This is SUCH a cute card!! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment