Monday, June 25, 2007

Today's Round 3 Blogger Bingo Card



I'm running out of creative post titles for these blogger bingo contest cards on Julee's blog. This is my entry for the current sketch. I just got my new IN COLORS from SU! today! I waited to order to see what everyone thought and I wasn't really crazy about the pre-order sets except for Baroque Motifs (A sweet friend sent me $ so I could order it from her for my birthday, thank you, Terry!!) I will play with it tomorrow because I had a jam-packed weekend and I want to rest this evening. But I had to make a quick card to send as a Thank you to someone & this fit the bill. Used Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey Phoebe paper. Anyone notice the In Color cardstock is not quite the thickness of other SU! cardstock? I was surprised. Anyway, I only stamped the sentiment & stumbled upon the idea of creating a unique tag with the oval punch, punched both colors with the same oval punch & sliced off the sides of the top layer. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Faux Ribbon set, which I love!
Pin It

3 comments on "Today's Round 3 Blogger Bingo Card"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julee (Vervegirl) on 1:23 PM CDT said...

Oh - I love your oval tag, that is SO COOL! Your card is just lovely.

Alhambra Club on 8:17 AM CDT said...

Great card, love the way you did the sentiment.

Post a Comment