Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sweet BRAK from upline


I got another card today - from my upline's upline's upline...Kathy. She is SO sweet! Since my immediate upline is no longer active, and her upline is in The Woodlands, Kathy is so sweet to nearly treat me like her own (well, I earned it too when I made Supervisor because she includes her group & leaders in events). Kathy opens up her lovely home to swaps, meetings, etc and always has wonderful food to share with us (including her Mama Rocco's Baked Ziti last year in which she was gracious enough to share the recipe with those of us who wanted it, it was SCRUPMTIOUS!) Anyway about the time I was getting ready to go on vacation & was super busy, I told her I couldn't make it to a meeting although I REALLY wanted to go - she understood but was bummed about not being able to recognize my 4-year anniversary with SU! with a 'small' gift for me. I was so humbled...and she said she would send it in the mail. How sweet is that? It's a book called The Nature of Success buy Mac Anderson. I started reading it & it's good so far! Thanks, Kathy - for blessing me with your presence!! I'm really enjoying the tidbits of inspiration in it & I'll share one with you:

"Successful is the person who has lived well, laughed often, and loved much, who has never lacked appreciation for the earth's beauty, who never fails to look for the best in other or give the best of themselves."

Isn't that a great thought to ponder!?
Pin It

0 comments on "Sweet BRAK from upline"

Post a Comment