Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Viggo Mortensen Eye Candy!!!


Thanks, Kathy for taking my suggestion for Tuesday Eye Candy & posting the week of my birthday - what a treat for me!!! Check out Viggo Mortensen who played Aragorn on Lord of the Rings Trilogy (oh man, that 5 o' clock shadow & long hair *gasp*) he also played in 28 days (the baseball player in rehab) opposite Sandra Bullock (i love that clean shaven short-haired look on him too) that man never looks bad! Also, the cowboy in Hidalgo (wonderful story). What a hunk!! He's just got classic looks with the bold jawline, great hair, pretty blue eyes and the bod - oh I better not go there! Let me know what you think! Also, if you have any suggestions for future eye candy - send an email to Kathy! Pin It

2 comments on "Viggo Mortensen Eye Candy!!!"

blah on 12:45 AM CDT said...

I totally forgot about 28 Days! He was pretty dreamy there. You can take him short haired and clean shaven but I definitely prefer the long hair and scruffiness :-) Good thing there's enough of him to share.

Anonymous said...

****thud****

Post a Comment