Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A BRAK from CANADA!



Look at the coolest card I got from Nancy (check out her blog by clicking her name). The card is so bright & cheerful - I just LOVE it! The daisy ribbon is so cute too! Thanks, Nancy - you made my yucky day great (I haven't felt well since last weekend) I got a sore throat on Friday & forgot to be diligent in taking my herbs at the onset. Then Sat was out all day in the heat at a picnic with DH's co-workers (was zonked that evening) and Sunday we spent re-arranging furniture & stuff by the time Monday came, I was really good for nothing so I stayed home from work. My head was pounding, stopped up with gunk, but I'm getting better now. I missed blogging & haven't had ANY energy to stamp all week! UGH, hate when that happens.

Anyway, hope to be back to normal real soon - in the meantime, I'm going to post some more ATC's!
Pin It

3 comments on "A BRAK from CANADA!"

Nancy on 8:14 PM CDT said...

I'm glad it arrived when you needed a "pick-me-up" Donna! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kristine on 10:54 PM CDT said...

Cute Cute!! :)

Unknown on 9:37 AM CDT said...

Love that Daisy ribbon too, very pretty.

Post a Comment