Friday, June 15, 2007

Graduation Time


MIL needed a few cards for graduates so these are what I came up with. The first one is for the receptionist at her chiropactor's office who graduated from college. It was inspired by Julie's card on SCS . I used Happy Harmony (SAB '07), Wonderful Words; Bravo Burgundy & Very Vanilla cardstock; horizontal, Giga & Scallop punches, color spritzer tool, bravo burgundy, always artichoke, ruby red markers, and Burgundy Grosgrain ribbon.

The next one is for a boy graduating from high school. I used SU! AYCII (I believe), Riveting; Traffic Jam embossing folder, SU! basic black & papertrey stamper's select white cardstock (love that stuff!); slit, circle punches, silver brads, silver cord and dimensionals.
Pin It

3 comments on "Graduation Time"

blah on 2:40 PM CDT said...

Both are very cute! I just picked that embossing folder up last weekend and haven't gotten a chance to use it yet.

Anonymous said...

You've given me inspiration!! I need to drag out my color spritzer tool!!

Angie Tieman on 9:35 AM CDT said...

Oh, both of those cards are awesome! Love the scalloped circle and how you did the sentiment and the envelope. The graduation card is excellent for a boy too. The congratulations piece is so cool!

Post a Comment