Sunday, November 25, 2007

Co-worker treats



I found these Wilton Favor tins at Michael's when they were on sale (even better when you have a 40 or 50% off coupon) and filled them {with the exception of the one on the left because one lady is Jewish and we want to include her, I'm so glad SU! has the Happy Hanukkah in the Fancy Flexible Phrases set} with holiday m&m's for DH to give to his co-workers. He never really cared to give a little something to everyone like I do until we were blessed with him getting this job. He loves his co-workers and they love him. Heck, they even love me (not trying to be conceited, I hope you don't think that). It's just that we've done a lot of things with them outside of work and they ENJOY one another's company. One of the ladies is supposed to have craft night at her house soon and I am so looking forward to it. So I made these little treats for about 50 cents each. So worth it, and it didn't take too much time to assemble either. I even covered the inside of the plastic pail they came in with some Basic Grey Fruitcake paper but I'm not going to get any fancier than this. DH could care less he has a cute container to pass these around in. It's going to get the job done and that's the most important of all. I got to cross something else off my to-do list - yea!!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Co-worker treats"

Unknown on 10:28 AM CST said...

very cute!

Rose Ann on 10:18 PM CST said...

Lovely presentation of your goodies! Great job getting those things crossed off your list. ;)

Post a Comment