Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dashing Ornament & Nugget Box


Here are 2 projects I made using the Dashing Designer Paper for my stamp club. I highlighted the ornaments (they each made one of their own) and because of the Paper Party Promotion with SU! I had plenty of samples on display to show (a little because the possibilities are endless) of what can be made using the paper. The pinecone ornmament tutorial can be found at Amanda's blog Inkspirations. The Nugget Box pattern was found on SCS.

Pin It

5 comments on "Dashing Ornament & Nugget Box"

Kristine on 2:26 PM CST said...

Oh, these are fantastic Donna! :) Love the paper you used. I've gotta get busy and try a paper ornament :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Velta on 2:33 AM CST said...

My first thought when I looked at these were "No Way!" Wow am I glad I subscribed to your site...I have gotta try these. Love it Donna.

Alli Miles on 11:20 AM CST said...

That is a GORGEOUS ornament. Love the box of chocolates too. That is a fabulous way to promote the paper party. I have had a few customers LOVING that paper and it was because they could see it up close and personal. It sure makes a difference.

Melissa on 12:20 PM CST said...

That little nugget box is just too cute!

Rose Ann on 8:29 PM CST said...

Wonderful projects, and I love the paper you used!

Post a Comment