Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hanna Provides the means...


My sister asked for a gift card to buy some MAC makeup for her birthday, which is Dec 26th. So I enlisted the help of the awesome Cambria (for her great gift card holder made out of an 8-inch piece of designer paper -click for tutorial) and Hanna to provide the cutest packaging!! This came together in no time and this was the first time I used the hat box, purse & shoes and they are the CUTEST! I used Stampin' Up! Petals & Paisley paper, some SU! antique brass hardware & ribbon, also polka dot by May Arts.
Pin It

3 comments on "Hanna Provides the means..."

Abi on 3:01 AM CST said...

Love this - it's adorable!! Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Sharon on 7:43 AM CST said...

Great Gift card holder. I think I will use that idea for Christmas gift cards. Thanks for putting the idea in my head.

Rose Ann on 11:36 PM CST said...

This is perfect!! So cute, and so nicely colored! Wow!

Post a Comment