Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sisters and Chocolate - a winning combination



Here's another little gift I made for my sisters (I fly out at 3:15 today and arrive in CA at 4:55) incindentally in San Jose (where I fly to) had a 5.6 earthquake at 8:05 p.m. on Tuesday. I will see my godchild Avery this evening for a little while and we are going to have a dinner party on Sat. night with family & friends (it's easier to have them come see me at my sister's than me try to go see all of them individually). I'm so excited! So I may not post until some time next week. I'm bummed, I just got my Tis the Season set by Hanna stamps too (maybe I can stamp something before I leave today. For this project, I found the red/brown tin at Target for $1 clearance with spiced caramels in it that DH got to eat & really liked! I knew I could re-use it with kisses & my new How Sweet It Is set by My Favorite Things and I like how it turned out! I embossed the saying & kisses on the outside (cute that there's 3 sisters & 3 kisses to represent us, huh?) and found the sister poem on line sorry about the slight glare. It says, "There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you." Author Unknown.
Pin It

4 comments on "Sisters and Chocolate - a winning combination"

Kristine on 3:49 PM CDT said...

OOO--Yummy!! :) What a nice little gift!

Bev Gerard on 1:12 AM CDT said...

Not only is it yummy ... it's a delightfully special gift! Wow!

Rose Ann on 8:16 PM CST said...

Sisters & chocolate....nothing sweeter! I love your tins! Awesome!

Ila on 5:22 PM CST said...

This is such a good idea!! I love your tins...and that stamp set you've used!!

Post a Comment