Monday, November 26, 2007

Origami Box



Over on SCS there was a 2 week holiday project showcase where I learne how to make a few exciting things! Some, I've still yet to try but there's only so much time in a day, huh? I will do them as I need them, basically & some may just have to wait until 2008 and I'm o.k. with that. So above was An Origami Box by Jenn Balcer. I made this necklace & earrings & I loved that I could make a box to go with them perfectly because of this tutorial! It was SO easy to make. In fact it won't be difficult to memorize it if you even just make 2. I think I may make a few more. I love it.
Pin It

8 comments on "Origami Box"

Rose Ann on 10:14 PM CST said...

Wow....all hand made! Your box is beautiful, and so is the jewelry inside! You are waaaay crafty!

Cheryl on 6:14 AM CST said...

I love it too!! That will make a beautiful presentation for the lucky recipient. Thanks for sharing. I have yet to do any of the tutorials, but plan to and that one is on my list!! Thanks.
Cheryl Sims

Unknown on 9:52 AM CST said...

So cute, love the little box!

Ila on 1:30 PM CST said...

This is a Gorgeous Box!! I will have to check out the tut...TFS

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 1:51 PM CST said...

What an awesome way to present your gift! Love it!

Jenn D on 7:29 PM CST said...

This is a great box for handmade jewelry. I love how you have it decorated.

To answer your question about the envelopes - I was waiting for my order today to see what size fit best - it looks like the Medium size Stampin' Up! square envelopes will work for the cards. I was thinking of decorating them and putting them in a cello bag along with the tin of cards. Because of the rounded corners they won't fit the tin. I may do another tin with 3 X 3 cards and envelopes too.

Unknown on 7:32 PM CST said...

Love it Donna! The box is just great and your jewelry set is really pretty!

Heidi on 4:33 PM CST said...

Love this! I followed a link from Craft Critique and glad I did! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment