Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus...


I had this card in my head all day Tuesday and made it last night (took forever, because what I had originally started with got scrapped) I had to make it smaller to look more real). Basic Grey Fruitcake paper was used. I hope Kristi doesn't get upset I 'changed' Hanna to fit with Santa. The only thing is, I messed up her face a little because I forgot I used waterbased black to draw her. I really should get a better camera.

Pin It

11 comments on "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus..."

Michele Kovack on 6:09 AM CST said...

How clever! Adorable card!

Karen on 7:16 AM CST said...

OMGoodness - too cute! very clever to put these stamps together!! love the pp too!!

AnnMarie on 7:43 AM CST said...

Hiya Donna! This card is adorable!! LOVE your blog! You do really beautiful work! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:58 AM CST said...

THis is too funny! So creative!

Heather S. on 11:42 AM CST said...

This is so cute. I love how you put it all together. Fun!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo adorable. TFS!

Rose Ann on 8:01 PM CST said...

This is soooo cute and creative, Donna!! I love it! (My Dad used to sing that song all the time when I was a kid).

Anonymous said...

:o) This is cute! Love the DP!
Is that a hint at the end of your post?! Hope 'someone' will read it! TFS!

Cedar Creek on 9:41 PM CST said...

I think you just need to have better lighting.

Cedar Creek on 9:42 PM CST said...

I think you just need better lighting. Someday. The camera is fine. (from the DH)

Velta on 8:54 AM CST said...

You have the best ideas...such a cute card. As for Hanna, I think she just had a wee bit too much of the bubbly :)

Post a Comment