Monday, November 19, 2007

New Baby Gift


Made this small but sweet baby gift for a co-worker whose wife just gave birth to their baby boy, Blake on Nov. 7th. Thought she could record little notes in the notebook. I made one similar for my sister & every time I visit her, I write notes to her about my visit in her book.

Pin It

5 comments on "New Baby Gift"

Melissa on 2:38 PM CST said...

It's perfect Donna!

Velta on 4:22 AM CST said...

This is WAAAYY too sweet. Your coworker will be so pleased! What a giving person you are :)

Unknown on 10:42 AM CST said...

so cute, love that little elephant.

Angie Tieman on 12:08 PM CST said...

Oh my! This is the cutest baby gift ever!! I bought a gift for a friend's baby 2 weeks ago and am so ashamed...it's not nearly as cute and creative as yours!!

Rose Ann on 8:34 PM CST said...

Everything looks great here!! Awesome job with it!

Post a Comment