Sunday, November 30, 2008

An award, tag & long overdue raks to share...


I received this great award from Sankari - Sankari's Sunshine Corner She is so sweet, a great stamper & one of the design team members of Papercraft Planet!

and I was tagged by my stamping buddy Barb-Explore, Dream, Discover to share 7 weird or random facts about myself.

1. I love to read-currently Jodi Picoult novels.  
2. I smashed my big toe in March under my chair wheel when I was stamping.  It hurt real bad, turned black & grew out pretty fast.  It'w now completely grown out & I'm back to normal!
3. I used to love to go to the opera, theater & travelled to The Annual Shakespeare Festival in Ashland Oregon 2 times (once in high school with my drama class and once with 5 other girlfriends when I was in my early 20's)
4. I hate having a dirty stove, refrigerator, toilet & tub.  
5. I am peeved by slamming cabinet & refrigerator doors.  
6. I am looking forward to having my dream home 
7. I would love to spend Christmas with my family in CA 

This beauty is from Jessie Rone she is just the sweetest, I believe she sends out raks on a daily basis and I am honored to have several in my happy mail arsenal! Recently one of Jessie's dreams came true - she became one of the SCS Dirty Dozen Designers!  Thank you, Jessie you are so sweet!!

Jane - Whoopsie Daisy! sent me this sweet RAK to my sister's house for Halloween when I was on vacation, she just lives 45 mins away from her.  It was so fun to get Happy Mail when I was on vacation! I totally LOVE the spider lollipop, it is so cute & original!  

Look at this beautiful bracelet Carolina surprised me with when she & her nephew Gaven came to visit me on vacation - I sure wish we had had more time together!  We chatted, made mini pizzas & watched all the kids play & of course, Gabby & Gaven love on each other! The bracelet is just gorgeous and had a little piece of paper with the Serenity Prayer on it in English & Hawaiian, which is where Carolina said the bracelet was made.  It's just perfect since I wear a lot of brown clothing.  Thank you agan, my sweet friend!!

This picture of us is so cute - Gabby didn't know Carolina very long, but look how she took to her, leaning in to her for the picture (Gaven didn't want to be in it).  For weeks Gabby talked about Gaven & his 'mom' (ha ha) - I wonder if I can convince Carolina to go back for a play date even if I'm not there??  *wink*  
Pin It

6 comments on "An award, tag & long overdue raks to share..."

Melanie on 9:36 PM CST said...

LUCKY! ..they are to be your friends) ;) gorgeous gifts!!

Theresa Momber on 10:17 PM CST said...

These are all lovely and you sooo deserve them!

Lee on 1:00 AM CST said...

Awwww..........how sweet!!! You are just one amazing woman my friend and easily draw so many wonderful people to you!!! I'm so glad you had a special visit with Carolina and what a truly beautiful and meaningful bracelet!!

Barbara Schram on 10:08 AM CST said...

Love the bracelet! And am so glad you are feeling the love! You are one special lady! Thanks for particpating in the TAG! Take good care, Donna.

Rose Ann on 10:36 AM CST said...

Congratulations on your award...and you totally deserve all of those fabulous RAK's!! What great pictures!!

Carolina on 9:06 PM CST said...

Eek - sooo lovin' the photo of us..must send me the jpg version!

Congrats on all the RAKs...you deserve them and so much more! HUGS!!!

Post a Comment