Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grumpy & Sad Holidays...


Here is Marmalade, she is not so keen on this whole holiday thing - so Bah Humbug! is what she says as she stands in front of the decorated Christmas tree with her hands on her hips! The expression on her face cracks me up! I used SCS sketch challenge 202 (SC202) from last week or my card.  

Here is Gio (sad) which is what I feel when I think that I won't be with my sisters, niece & nephew for Thanksgiving or Christmas!  I chose to color & bling up my gingerbread house with copics, liquid pearls & rhinestones, so fun!  

I used 80 lb Pure Luxury cardstock to stamp & color my main images on both cards, which just came out by Gina K Designs-it is just awesome!


Pin It

14 comments on "Grumpy & Sad Holidays..."

Catherine on 8:32 AM CST said...

Donna, both cards are just too cute. and as much as i like the second card, it does make me sad (just the look on his face) and just knowing that you won't be able to be with your family.

Theresa Momber on 8:40 AM CST said...

These are such darling cards. Your coloring is beautiful! The second one makes me sad...

Christi Flores on 11:13 AM CST said...

Your cards are too cute but that second one makes me so sad...LOL Poor little Gingy. :(

DoodleFactory on 12:16 PM CST said...

Oh no, the DoodleFactory guys are supposed to make people happy, not sad! But what did I expect with a name like "Sad Gio".

Actually, it always makes ME happy to see all of the talented designers and customers bringing the characters to life. And that bah humbug card actually cracks me up a little :)

Jessie/knightrone on 12:52 PM CST said...

Awesome stuff Donna, they are so CUTE!

Linanna DESIGNS on 1:54 PM CST said...

These cards are just gorgeous! hugs Linda x

Sharri on 4:54 PM CST said...

Donna, both cards a so cute! I love the bling on the gingerbread house!

Cat Tidwell on 5:38 PM CST said...

Too cute Donna! Love your coloring on these and love how you did that gingerbread house!

Alex on 5:41 PM CST said...

Really cute cards Donna, they make me smile (although I feel a little bad for the little guy with the broken leg, lol!) *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jodi Collins on 6:28 PM CST said...

These are so awesome Donna!! WOW!!!

Rose Ann on 7:55 AM CST said...

These are super cute, Donna....but what more should I expect from you? *wink* I love how you've "blinged" up the gingerbread house!

Bee's Zen Garden on 9:38 AM CST said...

Such cute stamps and cards. poor little gingerbread man!! :-)

Carolina on 6:52 PM CST said...

Okay, all I can say is eek!!! Love them...the gingerbread little guy is too funny. Great cards!

Shirley on 1:16 PM CST said...

These are so cute! I love your little guy with the bah hum bug! and the corner and star are so creative. That gingerbread man has won my heart with his little cracked foot! How cute!

Post a Comment