Saturday, November 22, 2008

Glittery Coco


Well folks - remember I started posting last weekend my new Doodlefactory Santa's Sweet Shoppe cards?  I promised to show you my DH's favorite of the stack - here he is, Coco who is in the blistery weather trying to keep his coat dry & insides warm with a big cup 'o cocoa!  

I used my DCVW glitter stack for the background piece which I LOVE!!  I had fun coloring in the sentiment with colors I used on the card - browns & blues.  

What do you think of Coco?? I love his sweet smile and have to admit, polar bears really are cute - especially the cubs!!

If I've tempted you with buying this set - don't forget you can get 10% off (there is a code on the right of my blog)  I stamped all day today so I will have lots to share this week!  
Pin It

9 comments on "Glittery Coco"

Kathy K on 12:06 PM CST said...

Ohmigosh. This is amazing. That paper is absolutely perfect for this card! I have seen this paper many times and not picked it up because I thought it was "too much" -- too gaudy. But for this, it works so so well! Fantastic job! I might have to case this idea!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:36 PM CST said...

This is so super cute!! I LOVE the sparkle!!

Libby Hickson on 1:06 PM CST said...

So very cute - what a sweet little bear! Love the brown & blue combo, and the glitter just makes it look so wintery! Can't wait to see what else you were up to this weekend. :D

Linsey R on 1:25 PM CST said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coco!!! Along with your glittery blue paper, he's even more adorable! This is such a delightful creation, my dear Donna. I love it and I want this set soooo bad--maybe can sweet talk DH into letting me get it, hehe! ;) I hope you are having a beautiful weekend, hugs~

DoodleFactory on 1:27 PM CST said...

Aw, Coco must be in his glittery ice blue cave. I like how you added the very subtle little snowflakes in the background and the brown/blue sentiment looks very nice.

Sharri on 1:41 PM CST said...

Hi Donna!

Your card is great! Coco is adorable!
I can not wait to see what you have made this weekend!

Rose Ann on 4:24 PM CST said...

Coco is probably my favorite as well....and I love how you've showcased him here!! I love the glittery blue, and your snowflakes in the background!! Wonderful!!

Lee on 8:07 PM CST said...

Awww........I'm gonna have to get a Coco!!! LOL He's soooo cool and cute!!!!

Shirley on 10:30 PM CST said...

The sparke BG is wonderful; the BG snowflakes behing that really cute bear is just so great for him and the card! Love the brads too!

Post a Comment