Friday, November 7, 2008

Winner of blog candy - Sharri!!


congratulations to Sharri who won the blog candy I posted here 

Sharri said...
Donna,
Awesome goodies!
Have a great vacation! 

I am looking forward to taking my daughter trick or treating. Last year I dressed up with her and we had so much fun! She has probably changed her mind on what she is going to dress up as about 50 times! I do not have one yet, any suggestions for a homemade costume?


I hope y'all enjoyed your Halloweens - I know I did!!  So, Sharri...what did you dress up as??! 


Pin It

5 comments on "Winner of blog candy - Sharri!!"

Unknown on 8:32 AM CST said...

Yay, for Sharri!! Congrats and great blog candy, Donna!

Unknown on 8:32 AM CST said...

Yay, for Sharri!! Congrats and great blog candy, Donna!

Bunny B on 12:11 AM CST said...

Congrata Sharri! :)

Carolina on 12:15 PM CST said...

Huge Congrats Sharri!

Sharri on 5:01 PM CST said...

WooHoo! This is the first time I have won blog candy!
Thank you Donna!

I did not dress up, my daughter was not feeling well on Halloween so we only went trick or treating to family...now I have another year to come up with a good costume!

Post a Comment