Friday, November 14, 2008

TECC42: Sweet Holiday Wishes gift


I am always on the lookout for great chocolate packaging for my cardstock colors - even better when they match the SU! In Colors {and I like the chocolate} these are Ghirardelli Squares, I believe dark chocolate which is best for you!  I made a cute little purse to house 3 chocolates using my scor-pal.  With that tool, making your own templates the right size you need is such an easy task!  All I had to do was measure the chocolates and determine how wide I needed the sides, used scor-tape to assemble & added my wide riding hood red & vanilla grosgrain ribbon from the SU! mini catalog!  The red cardstock and dp used for my card & the box are in the Christmas Key Ingredients at Taylored Expressions!  The Bling & Dazzle Sateen flowers (ivory) are by Gina K Designs (I thought it would be fun to use them on the side of the main image instead of cardstock!)

Close-up of main image so you can see the sparkle.

Here is a close-up of the chocolate with the wrapping.  

Here is Taylor's sketch so you can play along to be eligible to win cupcake sampler honors and be featured on Taylor's blog next Friday using the next Cupcake Friday sketch. You're not required to use cupcakes on your card, but if you got 'em why not use 'em??  Feel free to create something other than a card if you'd like but please try to keep to the sketch as much as possible.  If you're uploading to Splitcoast, use keyword TECC42.  Leave a comment on Taylor's post with a link to your creation so she can check it out!  Be sure to upload by Monday, November 17th at 10:00 a.m. CST to be eligible for the cupcake sampler honors.  Lastly, be sure to have fun!!

Be sure to check out the other Cupcake Crew's Creations: 

Pin It

22 comments on "TECC42: Sweet Holiday Wishes gift"

Jackie Pedro on 11:25 AM CST said...

Adorable set, Donna! Love the flowers in place of the squares on the card!

Unknown on 11:49 AM CST said...

What a pretty gift ensemble! Love the flowers and the shimmer!

Christi Flores on 1:01 PM CST said...

What an adorable set Donna!! I love it!!

Christi Flores on 1:01 PM CST said...

What an adorable set Donna!! I love it!!

Ila on 1:32 PM CST said...

I love this set!! the card is Gorgeous and the containers are Fabulous!! ...a perfect gift!!..Hugs, Ila

Melissa Sauls on 2:28 PM CST said...

Oh Donna what a gorgeous set! Please tell me what you used for the sparkle on the tree trim and the cupcake because it looks AWESOME!!

Monika/Buzsy on 3:27 PM CST said...

Awesome set Donna! Love the paper you used and the matching envelope. TFS!

Jody Morrow on 4:55 PM CST said...

OMG that is AWESOME! Love it!

Cat Tidwell on 5:32 PM CST said...

What awesome creations Donna! I love it! Love the blush on his/her cheeks too! Too cute!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 6:09 PM CST said...

Oh how adorable, Donna! So festive!

Catherine on 7:33 PM CST said...

you always make the cutest set EVAH! :)

hope you have a great weekend!

Theresa Momber on 7:37 PM CST said...

Gorgeous ensemble, Donna! As always, your coloring rocks!

Lee on 12:03 AM CST said...

Ohhh YUMMMMY!!! I am gonna have to try to CASE that little treat holder!! Gorgeous!!

Taylor on 12:22 AM CST said...

Now this is adorable, Donna! I love how you used three flowers instead of squares like the sketch... creates a totally fun and different look. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jessie/knightrone on 12:22 AM CST said...

What an AWESOME set Donna!! Love it!!

Ana Wohlfahrt on 1:32 PM CST said...

How sweet Donna!! I love the little rosey cheeks on the cupcake!!

Alex on 4:41 PM CST said...

What a very cute set Donna!! I love those little cheeks on that sweet little image, this set makes me smile! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Stephanie Hargis on 7:18 PM CST said...

This is absolutely adorable! I love your coloring and the gift to go with it is too sweet! :D Great job girl!

Shirley on 8:38 PM CST said...

The set is completely wonderful. I love the colors, the stamps, and your embellishments and painting are just wonderful!

Rose Ann on 9:24 AM CST said...

Fabulous ensemble, Donna!! I lvoe the adorable images and pretty papers!! Just wonderful!!

Debbie Olson on 1:02 PM CST said...

Donna, this is just darling--wonderful job! I love the glitter on the tree--a special and perfect touch. :-D

Melanie on 6:57 PM CST said...

oo, love your glitter garland!!

Post a Comment