Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gina K Challenges - Win FREE stamps!!


Did you attend the Gina K Designs release party on Thursday night?  If you didn't you missed out on some awesome samples, great chatting & fun contests!  It's not too late to enter any (or all) of the challenge contests to win any set valued at $19.95 or less!  Here is my sample for challenge #3 Mixology hosted by Melanie.  She wanted us to use 3 or more sets {doesn't have to be Gina K but if you got 'em why not use 'em?}.

I wanted to make a little goodie to give Melanie since I was going to see her on Thursday at lunch.  I bought some dark chocolate stars at the grocery store I thought would be real cute since she made a small & large chocolate star in her new set 'Have a Cookie' and ended uo grabbing 5 other of her sets to complete the goodie which she loved!!  For the outside, on the tin label I used What's in your tin 2 as well as the inside label 'Life is Sweets'.  The tee & chocolate used is from Little Tees (all patterned paper is Bella Rose by SU!), the heart balloon is from Just so Hippy the 'happiness is' is from her other new set Tee Talk and chocolate stars on the tee & star on the belly band wrapped around the cello bag are from Have a Cookie and lastly, You're a STAR is from Just so Sporty.  

My favorite part of the goodie is the stamped cello bag saying 'happiness is chocolate' - which was stamped with white stazon ink.  Melanie said it looked like it came printed on it, since it looked so good.  What shocked me is the fact that I stamped it perfectly straight!  lol  I finished it off with 3 clear rhinestones on the front & chocolate twill ribbon by SU! 

You have until 7:00 p.m. tomorrow night to participate!  Here are the links for you: 



Pin It

5 comments on "Gina K Challenges - Win FREE stamps!!"

Kristine on 8:41 PM CST said...

This is awesome Donna!! :) Love how you stamped the shirt on patterned paper--I've GOT to get that shirt set. Looks scrumptious too with all that chocolate, lol! =) xx

Carolyn King on 9:01 PM CST said...

how sweet!!! Love what you didd with this tin! Too cute!

Rose Ann on 9:22 AM CST said...

What a great little tin, Donna!! So cute!!

Lee on 1:23 PM CST said...

Just fabulous!! And DEEEEEElish!!!! I hope I can play today before the deadline!! VSN just totally exhausted me!!!

Deb Wood on 9:35 AM CST said...

Gorgeous and yummy!!

Post a Comment