Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bursting With Love for TE


bursting with love

I’m headed to CHA today to meet up with Taylor & nearly all of the design team!  I am so excited – ready to meet them all, work in the TE booth and have some
F-U-N!   Lord knows I need the little break – working full-time and with school starting back up this week – it’s the calm before the storm-ha!  Here is a card that made it from clean & simple to  SHABBY chic I made a while ago for the Fall-to-layout 69 sketch!  I used the TE set Love Everywhere heart cluster and sentiment.  I heat embossed the hearts and sponged red brick distress ink.  I also distressed the edges and sewed with brown thread.  Surprisingly, the card really didn’t take that long to make! 

Hope you stop by the TE booth if you are attending, if not – I’m sure you will see plenty of updates all over the internet, especially on FB (click for a link to my profile if you’d like to add me as a friend).  I don’t plan on bringing a camera since I still haven’t been able to locate it.  But, I will be bringing my phone and can upload some pictures that way.  I may not publish any posts while I’m gone - check back with me next week! 

Pin It

10 comments on "Bursting With Love for TE"

Christi Flores on 1:29 PM CST said...

This is gorgeous girl!! Have fun at CHA!!!!

Danni on 1:42 PM CST said...

Love your card! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at CHA!! Warm weather sounds good right now, 25 degrees right now. Say hello to the TE crew and HAVE FUN!!

Genevieve on 7:48 AM CST said...

Beautiful card, hope you have a great time at CHA :)

Lori on 10:31 AM CST said...

Enjoy your time away, Donna. You have a plate full these days, so you deserve it! Pretty card btw *U*

Kristine on 10:30 PM CST said...

Cute card and I'd soooo like to have been YOU today! My friend Lisa Hjulberg went there this weekend and I'm sure she stopped by TE booth as she is in LOVE with all things TE! LOL. *sigh* I guess I will have to live it through pictures. *Ü*

Melanie on 4:43 PM CST said...

very sweet! glad you made it back okay!!

Emily Leiphart on 8:28 PM CST said...

So simple and lovely! Have a wonderful time at CHA!

Harriet Skelly on 8:33 PM CST said...

Hi Donna! It was so great to meet you in person this weekend!! I hope you have a great rest of the week!
Hugs, Harriet

Vanessa on 3:28 PM CST said...

I really like this card. Simple and lovely!

Post a Comment