Thursday, January 7, 2010

TE Release Day: Cuppie Love Scenes!


This post is identical to what I posted earlier on the Stamp a Sweet Impression blog – for the new TE release.  I wanted to post it here as well because this stamp concept is all MINE and  John’s** – and I wanted to share it with y’all here too!  

~~~
I am so excited to share some samples using the new Cuppie Love Scenes set, illustrated by Jessie Olesen but INSPIRED by Me and my awesome DH!  One day when we were out and about, we started brainstorming about cuppie stamp set ideas and we came up with all 4 of the designs in this sweet set!  On my first card is the date night at home scene, with cuppies in love on the sofa!  Isn't it cute?!?  I used Valentine key ingredients on this card, as well as a few items included in the Valentine Accessory add-on that will be available for purchase (the cool nestability circle 'frame' which is mady by Jamie, and the heart trinket pin).  I covered my chipboard love with pattern paper in the key ingredients, Be Loved by My Mind's Eye. 

On my next card, I used the cuppie love scene inspired by Lady and the Tramp with the 2 dogs eating off the same spaghetti noodle - remember that?  Well here are the 2 cuppies in love doing just that!  In this image there are other stamps such as a napkin, bread with butter on a plate, wine glass and candle for ambiance!  Too cute, but because I was making my card based on Mercy's Tuesday sketch {MTSC55}, I couldn't use the whole image.  I just love this sentiment, because my DH and I love to eat out (although we don't get to indulge in it that often since we've been saving to build our house forever) but when we do, we surely like to share our meals with one another and that makes them better to me! 

Please check out what the other designers have to share with you so you can see MORE cuppie love scenes!  There are 2 cuppies riding in a hot air balloon (I THINK my fave although DH and I have never done that and probably never will because he is not particularly fond of heights) and 2 cuppies enjoying each other's company as well as some yummy movie theater popcorn) watching 2 cuppies lip locked in a movie love scene!  This is definitely one of our favorite things to do (watch movies at the theater AND at home) so it's PERFECT for us! 

Alex Maldonado
Charmaine Ikach
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laurie Schmidlin
Melissa Sauls
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
and also joining us today are:
Jeanie Witmer, our guest designer
Jamie Pyles (artist of our NEW cute clay buttons and frames)

and before I leave, I want you to be aware of the great new shipping policy at Taylored Expressions! All orders of $75.00 or more (in the U.S. only) will receive Free Shipping! Click here to read the shipping policy for international orders and those totaling less than $75.00.   NOW GO SHOP

**John – several of the gals told me to give you a high five for a great job with this set and someone said it’s their favorite cuppie set to date!  Thank you for your awesome – we do make a great team!!

Pin It

7 comments on "TE Release Day: Cuppie Love Scenes!"

Barbara Schram on 9:35 AM CST said...

OMGoodness, Donna! LOVE the concept with your cards...nothing better than to have the inpsiration right there in your home! LOL Super nice! Hope you are doing well, my friend...have a great weekend!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:32 AM CST said...

Super cute stuff!! Love it all!!

Anonymous said...

What a clever girl you are!!! ..and John, of course. I just finished Lady and the Tramp today with the grandkids so when I saw your card I immediately thought of the movie.
Then my next thought was, is this in your new house? hehe. Have a great weekend. Hugs

Monika/Buzsy on 4:48 PM CST said...

Donna, these are just the cutest cuppies! What great ideas from you and your hubby. :o) Love the colors! TFS!

Rose Ann on 7:46 PM CST said...

Your cuppy samples are as cute as ever, Donna!! I love your coloring, piecing...everything!!

thestampinglady on 8:10 PM CST said...

Oh these are so fun Donna. Love your concepts and ideas and that they came from both you and your dh. Great cards to share. Darlene

Alex on 2:10 PM CST said...

Congrats Donna, how exciting! Your card is absolutely darling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment