Sunday, January 31, 2010

Have a Beary Speedy Recovery


tcptuesday94

Isn’t this bear the cutest?  He is a new set not even released yet by The Cat’s Pajamas called “A Beary Good Year” that has accessories for all the year’s holidays and more that I picked up at CHA last weekend.  I made this card for myself, mustering up the energy to stamp a little last night while I’m still recovering from the flu that’s kicked my butt since Weds. evening!  This was me Friday night with the cold compress on my head and a thermometer in my mouth about every 15 mins!

I used TCPTuesday94 sketch and have also emailed my entry to name this bear to win the whole year’s release!  How fun would that be?!?  I just love Ana Wohlfahrt who is on the TCP’s design team, and am always inspired by her clean, fun & fresh designs incorporating the perfect mix of pattern paper & embellishments to make her creations shine!

You have until Feb 8th to get in the name that bear contest! 

Pin It

2 comments on "Have a Beary Speedy Recovery"

redwasher1 on 5:23 PM CST said...

What a sweetie he is!! Great card Donna!!

Monika/Buzsy on 8:24 AM CST said...

What a cute card Donna... love the lay-out, the cute image... great coloring as always! TFS!

Post a Comment