Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey there, Hot Rod!!


release challenge hot rod

Here is a card I made using the new sets Heartily Yours & Heartily Yours Additions by Nina B. for Gina K. Designs!  I made this a non-traditional colored Valentine’s Day for the release challenge I am hosting at SCS.  Your challenge it to make a Valentine’s card and you can’t use any red or pink on it!    You have until 7:00 p.m. CST Mon Jan 11th to play along to win some FREE GKD stamps!  You don’t have to use GKD stamps, but if you do, you get your name entered twice in the drawing!

I made this little hot rod VW Bug a spinner card and plan to send this card to my 1 1/2 nephew – I bet he will get a kick out of the car spinning!! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It

5 comments on "Hey there, Hot Rod!!"

NinaB on 4:22 AM CST said...

This is so cute, Donna. I have to try making one of these.

Kay D on 1:47 PM CST said...

What a great card- I love that it's interactive!

Christi Flores on 3:00 PM CST said...

This is too cute!!

Lori on 7:02 PM CST said...

Super cute, Donna!

Rose Ann on 2:06 PM CST said...

Oh my gosh...how cute is this!! Love it, Donna!!

Post a Comment