Thursday, January 28, 2010

Simple Valentine card & treat


love card & pillow box

Here is a VERY simple Valentine card & treat I made using Happy Hearts by Tami Mayberry for Gina K. Designs!  I used Basic Grey lemonade papers, romance ribbon assortment and a small pillow box to put a few york peppermint patties inside!  The cardstock I used for the project is Innocent Pink and base weight white. 

My posts have been so erratic lately; I’m sure I will get back into some sort of posting routine since getting back to school but Weds. night and Thursday morning I was sick (woke up with a fever!) and have an annoying dry cough.  I am looking forward to the weekend to say the least!  Mentally, this week has been exhausting learning a new job at work and learning about the inner workings of the body in my anatomy/physiology class.  Now it’s been physically exhausting with being sick too!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It

10 comments on "Simple Valentine card & treat"

Rose Ann on 6:32 PM CST said...

What a sweet Valentine and pillow box, Donna! I love the pretty papers!

I hope you're feeling better soon! Hugs!!

redwasher1 on 8:26 PM CST said...

Donna this super sweet!!

TexasGrammy on 8:41 PM CST said...

Love the Valentine projects, Donna!
I'm sorry you're battling a fever, cough, etc. However, I'm thrilled that I was blessed to spend a bit of time with you at CHA! I'll be savoring the {{{hugs}}}!

~Bev

Harriet Skelly on 11:21 AM CST said...

This is such a beautifully sweet card! I sure hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Harriet

Unknown on 11:37 AM CST said...

CUTE!!! What a great idea, Donna!

Alex on 1:56 PM CST said...

really cute Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jodi Collins on 3:05 PM CST said...

SUPER sweet Donna! LOVE this set!!!

Jennie on 4:26 PM CST said...

This is so sweet Donna! Love this stamp set :o) AND I need it still too.

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! Simple yet stunning! So sorry you have the bug. Is there such a thing as TMI in A/P? or just way too cool?

Lori on 10:32 AM CST said...

Something so simple can be so beautiful! I love this! Take care of yourself, lady. Get lot's of sleep, o-kay???

Post a Comment